Thursday, April 16, 2009

AWARD :)

This cute award was passed to me by Pavithra Elangovan. Thank you Anni for passing me this award. I am extremely excited to receive this award. Its a lovely way of encouragement that you have shown to me. :) Thanks a lot.

Now for the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (Only if you like).
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.


I am passing this to few ppl who I follow the most and enjoy reading.

1) Vedha - She is one of my sweetest juniors who writes well abt her day to day experiences etc. I like her style of writing and content. It might not be so relevant to all who read hers.. But its interesting for ppl who know her. I want to give this award to her.

2) Chinmayi - Of course she is the singer entrepreneur who I am talking abt. She does not know me. But I follow her blog regularly. I love the way she handles her blog. Nice writing and she cares to reply to all who contact her. Tats a gr8 thing to be done by a busy media person.

3) Alvia - She is a super cool person I know and she writes so dramatically. I really like that. Tats the best of hers.. I wish she writes regularly..

4)Sandhya - one other junior of mine who writes loads.. Interesting one too.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanku soo much Nithu....well any award 4m My Guru obviously stands out 4 me...Love ya loadz...Hugz >:D<

    ReplyDelete