Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Guess what I would make with these????


Hello chefs.. lets get into the guessing mood again. :)

There are 15 ingredients in the above picture.

I have named them in order from the bottom of the picture.
  1. Cashew
  2. Pearl Millet(Kambu)
  3. Groundnut
  4. Almond
  5. Poppy seeds(Kasa Kasa)
  6. Finger Millet(Ragi)
  7. Par Boiled rice
  8. Roasted Bengal gram(pottu kadalai)
  9. Maize
  10. Corn
  11. Sago
  12. Barley
  13. Wheat
  14. Soy
  15. Cardamom
So now guess what dish I am going to make with these????????

I shall post the healthiest dish tomorrow. :)

Write your guess as comments to this post. Waiting to see interesting guesses. :)


Will pass this Bull's eye award to the one who guesses it perfect. :)




Written by: Nithya
post your queries to fourthsensesamayal@gmail.com


21 comments:

  1. Hi dear, mmm.. looks something healthy is going to turn out! My guess is it might be a healthy kheer drink. Hope for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u going to make a healthy chapati

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I couldnt guess..healthy breakfast I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought of some delicious rice dishes with those ingredients but I'm just not sure! I wanna know! :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat is this dear!u re going to make ladoo..sorry
    halwa..actually i don't know...loved that bowl arrangement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is curry paste or soup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it some kind of healthy cereal bar or breakfast drink?

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the ingredients in one dish..Kiddin' right?..Seems like a MENSA puzzle to me...My guess will be some whole grain dosa?:O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm.....thats quite a lot of interesting ingredients....May be u r making any kind of Bar?ooops, hope thats not a nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Nithya i think you are going to make Sathu Mavu (Health drink powder),,,iam i right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your going to make sathumavvu, that is healthy drink nithi ,pls send it to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. its healthy shahi chapati some sweet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no clue but I can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmm i think you are goin to make healthmix ( satthu maavu ) with all these ingredients....
    iam i right????

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you r going to make a powder of it and going to make koozhu for breakfast.Not sure but guessed hehe.........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it some healthy dosa or crepe or pancake?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess its the healthy kanji powder(porridge)..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow you have a wide array of ingredients.
    Only two thoughts come to me and I gotta be way off base! First is some kind of adai (crepe), but confused by the nuts, I think wondered if it is a variety of pongal/kichidi?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do you plan on making a 'protein powder' or 'kanji' as they call in tamil? You have a lot of grains listed there!

    ReplyDelete